There is more to tax planning than exemptions available on savings. With our advice, you will pay the right amount of tax, not more and not less. You will also know how to tax proof your incomes and gains. After all, your capital is more productive in your hands and it can work wonders for you if planned properly.
We guide you in the Planning & managing your finances and achieving your financial goals. Basic planning starts with Tax planning as good tax planning can increase the take home salary. These investments can also cater to a few of your needs if this is well planned. Tax planning is not restricted only to tax savings investments (Section 80C). There are several other components E.g HRA, Home Loans, LTA, Re-imbursements, etc to reduce the taxable income.
- By careful planning, one can reduce tax liability substantially.
- Declaring at the start of the FY is most important.
- Don’t wait for last minute. Start in April and use monthly investments to reduce risk. It will be easier on your pocket as well.
- Try and achieve tax planning and also planning for your needs simultaneously.
- Use tax efficient investment avenues. You should not be paying too much tax on their returns.